Thank you for purchasing our VEVAProHEPA 9000 Air Purifier You have made a wise shopping decision with VEVA. Our goal is to create filters and air purifiers that help you live a healthier life by breathing better in your home.
Congratulations! Your warranty registration was successfully completed! Other companies make it difficult to register products. However, VEVA makes it an easy process. Our customer service representatives link your purchases based on the name and email provided. We handle the work to make sure your purchases are registered in our system.
In order to help our valued customers know exactly how to use our air purifier, our Product Development Team has created an instruction video:
VEVA ProHEPA 9000 Air Purifier - INSTRUCTION VIDEO
For the video above separated into smaller videos, safety recommendations, and instruction manual images please scroll to the bottom of the page.
Let Us Know What You Think
Please, could we trouble you for 2 minutes of your time to leave us an honest and unbiased review on the Value Pack of True HEPA Filters and Activated Carbon Pre-Filters?
We are excited to hear your feedback about the filters. As you already know, we are a small business and we value our customer's opinions, so please let us know what you think. Your feedback means the world to a small business like ours :)
1. Click the link above to leave a review
2. Pick a star rating
3. Write your review in the space provided
Here are some tips directly from Amazon.com for writing great reviews:
- Do explain why you liked or disliked it.
- Do compare to similar products or services and share how long you've used this product.
- Do identify specific attributes (e.g. comfort & fit of a shirt or the battery life of a camera) and whether they met your expectations.
- Don't describe your seller or shipping experience (you can do that at amazon.com/feedback).
- Don't include promotional content of any kind or reviews written in exchange for compensation.
4. Choose a headline for your review
5. Although not required to submit a review, feel free to add a photo of video of your product or experience. Or you can also skip this step.
6. Press Submit.
7. Voila! You have submitted a review on Amazon. Congratulations :)
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a small business, your feedback means the world.
On behalf of everyone at VEVA Advanced Filters, we are delighted to have you as a customer.
The instruction video includes 5 separate parts:
1. UNBOXING YOUR AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM:
In the box you will find:
A. A ProHEPA 9000 Air Purifier
B. A Premium H-13 HEPA Filter
C. 2 Small Dust & Activated Carbon Filters
D. A Permanent Washable Pre-filter
E. An Instruction Manual
2. SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Only use genuine VEVA replacement filters because they are specifically designed and calibrated to work with the air purifier. Purchase replacement filters at www.VEVA9000.com.
- Do not alter the plug or power cable in any way. Use the grounded power cable provided with your VEVA air purifier unit to plug directly into only a 120V electrical outlet.
- Changes or modifications to this unit void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
- Do not touch the plug or any part of the interior of the air purifier with wet hands.
- Do not insert foreign objects into the vents. Ensure filters are installed before running the unit.
- Do not immerse in water or other liquids. Do not use near water sources.
- Supervise children to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
3. INSTALLING THE FILTERS:
- This product comes with all the required filters. The protective plastic wrap must be removed from the filters before use.
- Always turn off and disconnect the unit from the power supply before changing filters, cleaning, or carrying out maintenance procedures.
- Remove the front panel by grabbing the top half and gently pulling it outwards.
- Remove the washable Pre-filter by pushing down the two tabs on top.
- Remove the HEPA Filter from the unit. To use, remove it from the protective plastic wrap.
- Remove one Carbon and Small Dust Filter from the resealable bag.
- Place the filters inside the unit in this order: HEPA Filter, Carbon and Small Dust Filter, Pre-filter.
- Put the front panel back by inserting its two latches into the unit’s front holes on the bottom, then push inwards.
- Plug the unit back into the power source and turn on the now-ready unit.
- Follow the same instructions when replacing your filters.
Please visit www.VEVA9000.com to watch complete instructional video tutorials.
- When the Replacement Indicator (outer left) changes from green to blinking red, please check your HEPA filter to consider replacement.
- Change the filter when it has changed from white to black or gray.
Activated Carbon and Small Dust Filter:
- Replace every 2-3 months for maximum odor removal and filtration of large particles.
- This filter is NOT washable.
Permanent Washable Pre-filter:
- Wash the Pre-filter regularly to ensure optimal filtration.
- Make sure the Pre-filter is dry when running.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP:We have a dedicated team of customer happiness specialists to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Please contact us at email@example.com.